PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 4

NYC Shenanigans

MSG
Bryant Park
MET
Brooklyn Bridge
Brock's Beard...Rest In Peace
Our New Life Long Friends We Made at the Beekman Beer Garden
Cafe Lalo




Brock's exact words..."I don't think you understand...this is a spiritual experience for me"
Our Bucket of Chicken... 20,000 Calories 

It was SO HOT!! 

9/11 Memorial

The Red Velvet Cheesecake at Magnolia was life changing!

The Cathedral Church of Saint John The Divine


We snuck into the Columbia University Library
Luke found this book... awkkkkk

This is my new Motto <3

Lost in Grand Central Station
Got Tickets to Bring It On the Musical
St. James Theatre
Spirit of Texas Gang Sign with my childhood cheer teammates and Neil Haskell from So You Think You Can Dance 

Naked 5th Avenue Man

Flower Power Cruiser
My little sister Cam & her boyfriend
L' Arte del Gelato

High Line



My Birthday in Long Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment