PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 15

Sneaky Peak !

So me and my cousin crystal are going to start a weekly "THRIFTY THURSDAY" post to sell some of my friends adorable clothes!! We have been working on a clothing resale blog (on its way) and are going to start it on our VERY own blogs to see how everyone likes it :) SO stay tuned, these are awesome name brand clothes for super cheap (what could possibly be better).. SO here is a little sneak peak of what is in store !! We hope you like it...
J. Crew SOLD

Rock & Republic STILL AVAILABLE !!

J. Crew AVAILABLE !

J. Crew AVAILABLE!!

Banana Republic SOLD



**If you are interesting in any of
these items you can email me at Haleyluker@gmail.com ...prices are coming soon :)!

4 comments:

  1. love the first and last outfits so so much. brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this! oh and I switched to blogger :)
    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks for the LOVE guuyss I really appreciate it :) !!

    ReplyDelete