PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 7

The Smartest Way To Buy & Sell Your Clothes $$


Okay listen.... SO I know all of us at one time or another have wanted to clean out our closets and attempt to get paid for our old clothes we NEVER wear. The only problem with that is... ALL resale shops completely RIP you off by giving you $4 for the $100 or more you spent on that really cute top you had to have. So my good friend Shelby Jensen came up with a brillant idea to sell some of her designer jackets!! She posted PICTURES of her jackets on her blog... naming her own VERY generous prices for her friends and family to purchase !! GENIUS RIGHT !! I totally even bought a long black down juicy jacket from her for $60 and it has been my winter coat all season ! Im totally gunna do this, so the next time you want to get rid of some old clothes make a blog post about it... or better yet I should TOTALLY start a whole NEW blog ...posting things that my friends, me, and anyone else wants to sell ! Im curious to see if this will work!! SO IF YOU >>> would be interested in selling stuff (anything really, except your body ha) on a blog LET ME KNOW  :)

P.S Check out Shelbys blog !! http://tnsproduction.blogspot.com/



Jackets Shelby is selling :)

5 comments:

  1. What does that even mean?? .... It it provocative and it gets the people going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this! I never want to resale my clothes to places like platos closet since they undercut people so I just end up donating it...I wouldn't mind making a few bucks? But of course I would still donate a portion of it :)

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing this this week ! Ha I love your blog !! Where do u live ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO I know all of us at one time or another have wanted to clean out our Red Jacket closets and attempt to get paid for our old clothes we NEVER wear. The only problem with that is... ALL resale shops completely RIP you off by giving you $4 for the $100 or more you spent on that really cute top you had to have. So my good friend Shelby Jensen came up with a brillant idea to sell some of her Down Jacket designer jackets!! She posted PICTURES of her jackets on her blog... naming her own VERY generous prices for her friends and family to purchase !!

    ReplyDelete