PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 2

Best Man's Weekend !


My husband's best man Sean Mcgnaughton, came in town from AZ this weekend and we had an insanely awesome weekend! Brock and I completely ignored our messy disaster of an apartment and all homework to kick it with Mcnaughty and the SDC (sketchy danger crew).
Thursday we hit up Yogurt Land, which is Provo's bored hangout go-to (super cool...?). I personally am not crazy about fro-yo (cool slang right), so as you can tell, I just usually load my bowl with all the fruit, candy and sour worms I can. THEN this ALWAYS happens, I ask Brock before I get my cup if he wants one... he says NO...So I go and make a phenomenal yogurt masterpiece and THEN he spontaneously changes his mind and eats all of it (liiiittle over exaggerated) haha. I know I know Im 7!! Poor Brock ha...But I know this has happened to everyone.

Saturday we got up at the crack of dawn to get up to Park city and snowboard/ski (solo skiier) at The Canyons. One of Brock's friends Blair knows the CEO of the Canyons & he hooked us up with FREE lift tickets, FREE valet parking, and Free breakfast... it was amazingggg...the CEO's name was Hal and he was probably the nicest person any of use had ever met !! We ended the day with some delicious taco's at Chubasco and were at home passed out by 6, we slept about 16 hours that night!!
Monday was the last day Sean was in town, so we wanted to go out and do something super fun to end a great weekend ! Sean wanted to go to the Provo Beach Resort Waverider.... I had never been and have always wanted to go... I was completely stoked !! After my first ROUGH wipe out I was ready to cry, give up, hurt someone, go to the hospital, and get my money back haha. I felt like such a baby so I tried SO hard to act like I was a pro and having tons of fun... when really I was livid we paid 45 $$$ to get beat up for an hour!!! Its thursday and I still cant get out of BED haha ! The next time you are thinking about surfing indoors like an IDIOT bc it looks so FUN and EASY.. don't because you will be paying to fail, hurt yourself, and eat it WHILE people watch and make fun of you hahah :)



xoxo Hales

2 comments:

  1. It was not that bad Cole haha You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks !! I'm just glad I can walk again :))

    ReplyDelete